The summer transfer window is closed for the best European leagues! After a summer rich in international football, countless clubs have waited until the last minute to make their transfers. Check out all the major offers here and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. But just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
TOP STORY: Utd eye Rice as partner of Pogba
Manchester United will prioritize transfer for West Ham United star Declan rice next summer, according to The Independent.
The Hammers star is seen as the missing piece of the puzzle for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side, with the England international seen as Paul Pogba’s perfect midfield partner.
The Red Devils have shown genuine interest in the 22-year-old over the summer, but after paying fees for Raphael Varane, Jadon Sancho and Cristiano Ronaldo, the club were unable to reach the valuation of 100 million pounds sterling from the London side.
As talks stall on a new contract for the defensive midfielder at London Stadium, Rice could look for a new challenge. The Premier League star is currently earning £ 3,000 a week, a figure which will rise significantly if he manages to move to Old Trafford.
It also remains to be seen whether Pogba will stay at United, as agent Mino Raiola has said the French game scorer could return to Juventus.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Dortmund vs. Union Berlin: live broadcast September 19 on ESPN + (US)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Sports journalist Giannis Chorianopoulos reports that Garry Rodrigues are expected to join Olympiakos after making a deal with the Greek club. The former Elche star was a free agent after last representing Al-Ittihad in the Saudi Pro League. The 30-year-old prefers to play as an attacking midfielder and had his most decorated season in 2018, scoring 19 goals in 29 games for Galatasaray.
– Thomas Tuchel is confident Antonio rudiger renewing his contract at Chelsea. As quoted by Goal, speaking to reporters, the Blues manager said: “So everything is in place and give things the time they need. Sometimes it takes a little longer, sometimes the things go really fast, Toni is feeling very, very good at Chelsea. “
– With Gianluigi Donnarumma ready to take the reins as Paris Saint-Germain’s titular goalkeeper, the club will look to move on Keylor Navas in January, according to Le 10 Sport. The Costa Rican international has been Mauricio Pochettino’s goer of choice for the opener, and despite five wins in as many games, former AC Milan star Donnarumma has reportedly taken the starting position at Parc des Princes. It remains to be seen where the former Real Madrid player will land next.
– Lazio are interested in a free agent transfer Dani Alves, writes Calciomercato. The Brazilian star ended his contract at Sao Paulo and met rivals Flamengo on Friday. The talks with the Rio de Janeiro plant have been positive, which means that the Biancocelesti will have to work fast if they want to tempt the 38-year-old with a return to Rome.
– Journalist Nicolo Schira reports that Sergi Roberto signed a new deal at Barcelona until 2024. The defender has been in talks since July, and after a period of negotiations the 29-year-old has finally put his pen to new terms. The Blaugrana star is the latest player to pledge his future at the club, with the LaLiga side also looking to strike new deals for a number of stars, including Ousmane Dembele, Pedri and Ansu Fati.